THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Thursday 26 April 2012

Embed Youtube Clips Training

Very excited because Melanie Phillips is here teaching me how to embed my youtube clips into my blog so that I can bring you moving images .... so I'm gonna have a go myself at putting one up ... mmm which to choose?? I know ... I'll show you Black Dog which was filmed last year with Fiona Winter & Sam Collins at Southerdown and is now part of the Black Dog Campaign with SANE to raise awareness regarding  stereotypes about mental health :))


Right here goes let's see if I can read my own notes! lol!





HOOOOOOORRRRRAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I DID IT (Although I have to say I do still have my lovely tutor Melanie sat right next to me .. let's see how I get on when I'm on me Jack Jones!)

Melanie is not just a computer whizz but also a fabulous artist ... her and her partner do Pet Portraits for people from all over the world .. how terribley handy that they live in the next village :))) THANK YOU POPPET!

You can see their work at:
www.pet-portraitartist.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.