THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Friday 22 June 2012

Mermaid Scales: My first 'Behind the Scenes' Fusion Inspire film








HERE IS MY FIRST BEHIND THE SCENES LOOK AT THE WRITING & COMPOSITION PROCESS OF MY NEW PRODUCTION: 
  
the dragon tree


Sailor Speak, Mermaid Scales & Guinivere Seasalt are the first 3 tracks of my Fusion Inspire production: the dragon tree.

They are a combined concept composition, based on the sign language of my lyrics by Maggie Hampton.

The lyrics from the first 3 songs are based on the old tales from the West Coast of Wales and introduce the audience to a new folk story, one written for yesterday, today & tomorrow ...

I will be making a series of films throughout the process of writing, filming, composing & producing 'the dragon tree' to give you an insight into the layers, the thoughts and reasoning, the creative journey I have taken for each piece.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.