THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas!



Well, there I was thinking I had finished the films! lol! Have been working on the credits and tidying them up but the major bulk of the work is done, PHEW!



But today is Christmas day ... (MERRY CHRISTMAS btw) the day I promised myself I would take off and rest .. and I have tried!

I opened pressies (thanks everyone) and made a massive pile of every vegetable you can imagine (veggie dinner) and then ... mmm .... errr... ummm ... got a bit bored so have decided to finish my hand made personal invites.

I painted them on my retreat and now I'm printing out, cutting and sticking the insides of them.

I'm starting to get excited now!!!



So, if you would like to receive a hand made personal invite, I would love to send you one. I

'm so touched by how many people have viewed my blog throughout this journey and so if YOU are reading this and YOU would like to come and my special guest ... just send me your land address by email at cherylbeermusic@gmail.com and I will put a hand painted hand made invite in the post to you.

Happy New Year to you and I hope you're also making the most of this quiet down time the festive period brings with it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.