THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Saturday 19 January 2013

Dai Collage is installed!

 
 
 
My Dragon Tree Arts Installation is in
 
The Gallery
at
The National Botanic Garden of Wales!
 
 
 


 
First, we had to dig the car and van out of the snow! Then Dai sat with me in my car!
We turned a few heads on the way there!
 
 
 
 
 
But once we got to The Gallery
Dai Collage felt right at home!
 
 
 
 
It was so lovely because lots of people popped in to offer encouragement and watch us setting up including Rosie the Director of the Garden who kindly came and gave her support too.
 
 
 
 
I'm going to go in everyday this week to turn the welsh language spoken word and music on,  also the TV with Maggie Hampton's sign language ... oh and to light the ocean candles ...
 
So if you fancy popping up to The Gallery for a chat about The Dragon Tree I'll be around most days between 11am and 12pm.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.