THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Sunday 27 January 2013

The Dragon Breathes ...



Thank you to everyone who has been posting photographs of yesterday's fabulous launch to my facebook page. Have to say I look a bit odd in some of them! I reckon I pull some right ol' funny faces when I'm up there on stage!

But this picture by Christine Ravenhill Stock, really grabbed me .. it's an arty interpretation through photography and has me on the left, Rachel Hargrave on the drum, Martin Kurina dancing and the 4 of the lads from Swansea Ukulele Group performing.

I love that it's red like the Welsh Dragon, and I even love Christine's title for the photograph:

The Dragon Breathes ..

Thanks Christine! I like it so much that I might even print it out and frame it for my recording studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.