THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Monday 3 March 2014

Mother Moon Shines Across the Irish Sea


How exciting! Tonight I am catching a ferry and sailing the Irish Sea to Bonmahon near Waterford to The Art Hand where, on the evening of Wednesday March 5th, I will be telling my new story Mother Moon at the launch of the 3rd edition of Zine at WORDS Writer's Group, The Art Hand.


Many thanks to the lovely Corcoran Family for inviting me to their beautiful Art Centre.

If you fancy coming along, contact Sean or Miranda Corcoran because we already have a full house booked. Sean is out and about hunting down extra chairs so t'is best you let them know if you are coming to make sure we can squeeze you in.

AM SO EXCITED!!!!

Will tell you all about it when I get back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.