THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Sunday 16 October 2016

In Pursuit of Authentic Self


Friends, after an intensely personal & deeply spiritual journey throughout the last 18 months, I have discovered the most beautiful thing and I feel compelled to share it with you.

With the menopause gripping at me harder, I found that I was at a stage in my life where I had started to seriously wonder 'Actually, who am I?' 

In pursuit of answers, I embarked on a deeply personal journey of mindful meditation, mantra and music, to find ultimately, that I know exactly who I am.

I am ME.

And who is ME: A strong, creative, caring, independent, passionate, hard working, open- hearted, loving and giving woman with a strong sense of fair play and equality.

And this, my friends, is enough.


It is joyous to have remembered ME and found the very essence of self that had gotten a little lost through the knocks and blows of life. 

Understanding the concept of ME is so utterly simple and yet has been the most complex journey I have ever made.

And so now, I can re-adjust my compass, harness myself back into my Star-ship and get on with the joy of 'being' without needing to ask anything more of myself other that what I am.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.