THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Thursday 16 April 2015

Sacred Stones of the Rhigos Mountain


Oh my word! If you read my earlier post about the Sacred Stones of the Rhigos Mountain and I how I managed to move them through the power of mantra (and help from my dear friend and colleague Head Teacher Patricia Price, Oh and the contractor with the truck and the cherry picker, Oh and the staff team who took the delivery) then you'll be as excited as I am that THEY HAVE ARRIVED!! The above photo is the actual ancient stone installation. I am in school Monday and will take more pictures but I just can't wait to run our Story Telling Course from here in May with children and parents.



Totally inspired by the whole experience I am also currently putting together a new interactive live performance of story and digital images called Moving Mountain: Story & Mantra and will be launching the story at Morfa Isaf Farm, Llangrannog at The Gather Event on May 9th.

Following this, on May 29th, the story will return to The Sacred Stone Circle at PenPych Community Primary  School to launch The Dragon's Tale Trail before heading off to WORDS Spoken Word Event to share the Story at The Art Hand in Ireland on the evening of June 3rd.

I'll then be taking 'Moving Mountain' back to Ireland on July 4th for The Promenade Festival in Tramore.

If you would like to book my performance of 'Moving Mountain' for your Event. please feel free to contact me on:

cherylbeermusic@gmail.com

Namaste



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.