THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Saturday 29 June 2013

On the same line up as Ballet Cymru!


 



 
 
What an absolute treat to be on the same line up as Ballet Cymru!
 
I don't think there are many musicians
that can say that! :)
 
I sat in the front row to watch the headline act, Ballet Cymru, who had travelled down to Milford Haven to give us an insight into Romeo & Juliet!
 
WOW!! It was absolutely breath taking!
 
 I filmed it on my mobile fone so the quality is not what it could be ... but I just had to give you the chance to see what I saw!
 
 
Well done to the team at Arts Care Gofal Celf for bringing such amazing dance out into the community!! I take my hat off to you!! A cracking event all round! So much hard work, so many amazing opportunities for the community to share all levels and genres of dance, as well as workshops. Roll on D14!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.