THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Sunday 8 June 2014

Postcards from Louie: Children's Story Trail




After such a moving and wonderful afternoon at Greenspace launching the Book and CD as well as Sharing the Work in Progress, I'm now getting ready for the Postcards from Louie Story Trail 
on June 25th.

Sorry folks The Story Trail 
is a Private Booking and is full.

Tomorrow, Theatre Technician Steph Jezewski is very kindly coming up from Cardiff to my place to show me how to upload my sound and use my new bluetooth mini amp. Then I will be able to take Louie's voice onto the beach and in the woods for the children to hear.

Then at the weekend I'm having a meeting at my house with Jill and Alun Davies who will be helping out behind the scenes. We will also be putting all the story maps into 100 books with golden ribbons.

So, we have walked the trail, designed the trail, printed the trail ...

All I have to do now is learn the songs & stories!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.