THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Sunday 19 August 2018

A Guided Meditation for Light & Love : A Rescue Remedy




Today, I shared my first Guided Meditation on facebook live. I embrace Guided Meditation within my daily life to manage tinnitus and hyperacusis, finding that by accessing a loving and light filled place, deep within, I can dip in and out of this place to heal my spirit, even when I am not in meditation. 

I decided to share this loving rescue remedy with others through facebook live and had such a lovely response, that I thought I would also share it here, with you. I really enjoy writing Guided Mediation. For instance, my little book 'The Truth is in There' is based on a meditation to nurture the inner child.



All love to you, dear ones ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.