THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Monday 13 August 2018

Even when my mouth is silent: A loving tribute amongst musicians





I am beside myself with loving excitement. Pedro Kaldini of the Pembrokeshire based band SENDELICA has just contacted me to let me know that they have released an AMAZING tribute to my life long career in music (sadly thwarted by my hearing loss, tinnitus and hyperacusis). 

It seems I have become an honorary member of the Sendelica family archive and oh, how my heart is moved by this astonishing piece. I mean, I would absolutely love it even if it wasn't me on it! 

And what's more, the 15 minute re-mix of a jam session I did with them is ...and I can barely breathe typing this, on PINK, YES PINK, VINYL




What a kind, loving, beautiful and ever lasting gesture of  love and respect; a respect that musicians hold for each other in their hearts. Boys, you are stars in my cosmos, my brothers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.