THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Friday 1 March 2013

Dragon Break!! Bara brith and welsh cakes!!

 
It was so lovely to meet everyone in the break, thank you for all your kind words
and lovely feedback
 

 
And thank you for buying my Dragon Tree book and helping me to raise funds to go back to Zhodina Orphanage in Belarus as a Volunteer Musician in Residence

 
It was lovely to see so many old friends come together, bless you for your support,
it meant the world to me

 
 
I left out my working journals. I never usually display my journals, it's the first time during The Dragon tree, and I get a bit embarrassed about showing them, but I actually had a phone call from someone today saying they thought they were fabulous!! A window into my head ...

 
Thanks to the Ladies guild for keeping the refreshments flowing!
 
But before we move onto the 2nd half the evening ... let me show you
Sam's Dream Catcher ... (next blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.