THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Monday 20 November 2017

Set to Light the Night Sky



My ears may be deaf
But my heart hears you
Loud & Clear

Living with the onset of sudden deafness has enabled me to see a whole different side to humanity. Some people are so utterly kind, which touches my heart, and yet others make all sorts of negative assumptions about my abilities. It feels almost as if they believe that everything I ever did before my deafness, counts for nothing. 

Well, I have to say, that this has made me very determined to get my house in order and brush off my Superwoman cape. Quite frankly, how very dare they! 

It's funny how sometimes the most desperate of situations reignites a dwindled flame. I might have been lost in the dark but right now, I am very much a brightly burning candle set to light the night sky.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.