THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Friday 10 November 2017

Learning to Heal through Creativity: NEW VLOG





Since opening Quiet Space Studio 5 months ago, I have found myself making little videos on my phone and then sharing them on facebook. I've had an overwhelming response to them, so I have decided to share them more widely with a VLOG page on my website. If you click the picture above it will take you straight to it. Hope you enjoy them.

When I have time I will upload them to Youtube but for now sharing them on facebook and my website, as well as with you, seems enough. 

They are personal glimpses into my healing pathway since the advent of my hearing loss, tinnitus & hyperacusis. I am hoping they may inspire you to explore your creative self in the development of your own healing practice.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.