THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Sunday 11 March 2018

Red, red rose for Mothering Sunday



Today's Song Share is called Red, red rose and seems a fitting song for Mothering Sunday. 

During songwriting workshops for the Festival of Four, Valley Girl Theatre Project, I ran workshops with over 800 people, including two lads, Ryan & Craig in Trevethin, who sat with me outside the Community Centre and I helped them to write this song about their Mum's.

Very sadly, Ryan had cancer and passed away. I send so much love out into the Universe for Donna, his Mother  and all Mother's who feel a sense of loss today. I feel your pain.

Mother's day can be a very difficult time for some people. I was not lucky enough to be blessed with children. Instead, I made a decision to become a Universal Mother, working with children all over the world through the joy of song and music.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.