THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Sunday 4 March 2018

Still in the shape of your hands



Today's Song share is 'Brown Leather Glove' from my Album 'Just Another Judas' which was a folking.com album of the month in 1998. Oh my days, that's 20 years ago!

Brown Leather Glove was written on the day I found a pair of my Grandad's gloves after he had passed away and they were still in the shape of his hands. I buried my face in them and let the grief flow through me. He is holding me, still.

My rock, Jeff Beer, is playing lead guitar, I am on main guitar and vocals ... and a musician friend called Steve Karavasili is playing piano,  I haven't seen him for absolutely years. I wonder how he is doing.

We recorded it in our home studio when we were living in Bridgend. This album took me all over the country pretty much playing 300 gigs a year. It was the only way to get your music heard back in those days ... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.