THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Friday 2 March 2018

Vandalised Child



Today's Track is from my Snow Tracks Album which was Welsh Icons Editor's Choice Album of the Year. 

Vandalised Child was written much earlier than this album but I re-recorded it with Jeff in our home studio. I am on vocals, rhythm guitar and percussion, Jeff is playing bass and lead guitar ... and you can just about make out our dog Maisy, at one point wagging her tail against the floor.

We launched the album at the National Botanic Garden of Wales in the Great Glasshouse before setting off on a surprise  European  Ukulele Tour of 6 countries that came about from a couple of youtube clips that I shared ... Maybe I'll put something ukulele based on here tomorrow.

The album photo is of my dear friend Fiona and Patrick Winter ... not sure who took the shot, as they watched the sun set on the Winter Solstice.

You can find my favourite albums on my bandcamp page. here's a link ... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.