THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Tuesday 29 May 2018

Empower her with Flowers




I love working from home, but we don't really have that much space in our little stone weaver's cottage. 



So, twice a month, I book into the Powerhouse Arts Centre in Llandysul for an afternoon of Research and Development. I love it. I get to have the whole space to myself and play with ideas, without the clutter of home. 



Having this space enables me to explore within almost as if the clearing of space creates a place ot think more clearly. 



This week I made a film advert for my new story BLOD and completed my collection of 7 little handmade, handwritten books.




Together, the collection of 7 books tell one story, that of Blodeuwedd, the story of the flower woman from the ancient welsh  Mabinogion written in the 12th and 13th century in Wales, only in my re-tell there is a twist, our Blod is empowered by her blooms.

The Collection is available for purchase from my Heartfelt Bookshop at  Quiet Space Studio, Facebook ... Here's a link ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.