THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Tuesday 1 May 2018

The Powerhouse Creative





The Powerhouse /Pwerdy is a fabulous Arts Centre, developed by the people for the people as a community resource in Llandysul. I just love being in the space and creating magic.




I feel so blessed that my dear friend Suzanne Hughes Owen has booked me in for an afternoon every fortnight so that I can crack on and finish my new Creative & Mindful Collection of Resources as a Guide to Spiritual well being for others, ready for my re-launch in the Summer. 






It is a peppercorn cost and makes such a big difference to have the creative freedom that space can give.




What an amazing place and anyone in the community is welcome to book creative time there. They hold Exhibitions, Open Mic Evenings, Special Events, Fundraisers, Workshops, Feel Good clubs, Training, you name it, its happening. 

  
And the whole place is run by local volunteers, not one paid member of staff. Isn't it amazing what community spirit can do. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.