THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Love your work and trust your calling

Do you love your work? Does it give you a reason to wake up in the morning? Are you so excited to start working that you almost forget to have breakfast? I have come to understand that this is what happens when  'work' is aligned to the soul. 

All I know is, that never has a piece of work taken me as long or been so considered as the project I have been focused on for the last 18 months. 

Perhaps because it is so utterly personal, perhaps because the work itself has become part of my daily practice of healing, perhaps because it is a sharing of my most vulnerable, stripped back self, whatever the reason, I have just finished doing the last edits, as advised by my lovely proof editor Rebecca Lowe, for my new 'Guide to Soul Aligned Well-being through Arts and Spirituality.'

It has been such a long journey coming back from the darkness but knowing that each step of the way, I have been devising something that could ultimately help others as well as myself, I have been filled with the courage and strength to carry on.

The book is part of a collection of resources that I am creating and collating and will launch later this year. 

Behind the scenes, I spend every spare minute of my day and night designing the beautiful new website to host the launch, in my heart I want to bring love and kindness into  the sometimes stark world of the internet.

What are working on? Is it filling you with teh same passion? If it is not, it maybe time to have a little think about what you would really like to be doing or being ...

Whatever you are doing today, I hope your soul loves it and that your heart sings for every minute; trust your calling.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.