THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Saturday 11 August 2012

12 hour stint in the studio

How utterly and deliciously gorgeous to have the time to be in the studio working out the songs for Fusion Inspire!



I started the day with a walk at the beach to clear my head and sat looking to the waves, writing my very long list of things that needed to be done.

Than headed back to the studio for a 12 hour stint! And that was just going through everything that I have sketched, recorded and edited. I recorded a few other links and backing vocals, instruments.

I now have to decide which musicians I need for the production itself, and for the film scores ...



It's funny how you can have a very clear vision in the start and then it becomes shaded and coloured by the events of the journey and having my grant from The Arts Council of Wales has meant that I can respond to this. Thank you :)






                                               











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.