THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Wednesday 7 June 2017

100,000 BLOG-TASTIC VIEWS



WOWZERS! 100,000 views. Thank you so much for joining me on the ups and downs of my Journey Through the Creative Mind

It blows me away that here I am in my little cottage in West Wales, connecting with folk all over the world. You mean the world to me and I love sharing with you in this way. 


I get excited about looking at my statistics and seeing which countries have been reading which blog posts, countries I have never been to, some I have never even heard of!

You have become part of my heart circle. When I am up to my creative shenanigans, I think ... OOoo I'll tell people about that on my blog. I take photo's with you in mind and I care about you.

So, I'll raise a glass here and think of you and hope that wherever you are, you'll do the same for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.