THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Monday 21 January 2013

Media break through for the Dragon Tree


After a wonderful piece in The Western Mail at the weekend from Lynne Allbutt (see earlier post) I was chuffed to bits to hear from The Evening Post today who will be running a piece to preview this Satuday's fun at The National Botanic Garden of Wales! They sent a photographer to Bigyn Primary School to photograph the children rehearsing their Dolphin Dance for  26th January. Then they are sending a photographer on the day as well. How lovely! Chuffed to bits.

Also Michael Kennedy from Oystermouth Radio sent me the statistics for his show where I had a wondeful 2 hour interview last week (see earlier blog)

We had 543 listeners which is fab! and 72 people were talking about the interview on their facebook page afterwards!

Michael is a darling! He is donating a Roy Speek Ukulele to help me raise funds for my trip to Rhodina Orphanage in Belarus later this year with the charity Leaves of Hope where I will be a musician in residence for 2 weeks. Thanks a million squillion! Great show, top bloke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.