THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Sunday 17 February 2013

St.Cadoc's Church

 St.Cadoc's Church will be home to The Dragon Tree on Thursday 28th February at 6.00pm
 
I can't wait to go back.
It is a very special place to me indeed!
 
 
I was Artistic Director of Carmen Jones of Trevethin, a re-write of Carmen the Opera with TSP Voices & the community, funded via the wonderful team at Communities First.

 
So going back there to perform my owm work means the absolute world to me! Thankyou Arts Council of Wales for 'making it so'
 
 
 

Here's a link to Carmen Jones of Trevethin when we performed it in the church ... over 350 people were involved in the project! But TSP Voices were at the core, and I am hoping so dearly that they will all be there to support me next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.