THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Monday 18 February 2013

Dragon Tree Dream Installation


This wonderful Dream Installation was made by artist, Sam Collins. I gave her all the magical things that caught my eye on the beach during my research for The Dragon Tree and she has woven this beautiful piece of art work, with a hand made woollen mermaid hanging centrally.
 
 
 
 
This is Sam Collins below, far left, with her daughter Amie in the middle and me on the right.
We are in The Court House where the Dragon Tree Bi-lingual Installation lived for the weekend during the live performance and film exhibitions. Thanks both for keeping the fire burning and helping with all the tidying up at the end!




I was able to commission Sam as part of my Dragon Tree Installation via my Individual Mainline Grant from The Arts Council of Wales.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.