THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Saturday 9 February 2013

The Dragon Tree on Ebay



Here's my new book, The Dragon Tree.

I am using the profits sale of the book to fund my trip back to Belarus this Summer as a volunteer musician in residence at Zhodina Orphanage with teh chaity Leaves of Hope.

It costs just £5.00 and you can purchase it on ebay at the moment as I have put a few on there to take advantage of free listing this weekend.

So if you would like a copy of the book, and you like the idea of helping me back to the orphanage, then click this link to get to the ebay page ....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/The-Dragon-Tree-A-New-Folk-Story-for-the-West-Wales-Coastline-/221187574242?pt=Children_s_Young_Adult_s_Fiction&hash=item337fce89e2



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.