THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Wednesday 6 June 2012

Nature can teach us a thing or 2 about Wall Art!





We talk about street or wall art as if we invented it, but nature sure has beaten us to it when it comes to cheering up forgotten stone walkways!







I was standing outside Ceredigion Wildlife Centre Head Quarters waiting to go in for a meeting about  singing with the dolphins using hydrophonic acoustic sound recording equiment, when I realised the wall was awash with wild flowers of different colours, shapes and sizes.





Nature teases us with her pink daisies! maybe she was trying out her colour pallet here and decided she preferred the white after all!









I LOVE the way the daisies randomly cascade down the wall. We couldn't have designed anything more beautiful if we tried!







All colours! Nature doesn't need a Dulux colour chart or a text book to work out what looks right!





Even her ivy creeps with beauty





Why not add me as a chum on facebook!

If you'd like general info about my work feel free to visit me at


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.