THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Circle of Friendship at Exhibition





People have said to me for years, 'Be still & Listen.' I am only just understanding the magnitude of taking this advice. Oh what bliss to take pleasure in the slow, gentle, quiet spaces of life, putting all my love into the making of small things just for the joy of it.

So what a surprise when my dear friend Suzanne Hughes-Owen,  invited me to exhibit my Circle of Friendship Bracelets at the Pwerdi/Powerhouse Summer Arts Exhibition, LLandysul.

There are so many amazing artists taking part and I am honoured that my little bit of love is cwtched in with them.

For the Exhibition, I have made a collection of Coastal Bracelets with shells from Cei Bach/Beach at New Quay.

The wool was spun on the wheel and gifted to me by another dear friend, Susan Berry from Carmarthen.

There is quite a story behind my Circle of Friendship Bracelets. You can read it  HERE.

The Exhibition is open for a month from this weekend. Full details of times and artists are available HERE.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.