THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Wednesday 23 August 2017

When everything falls into place




Since setting my intention to keep sheep so that I can love them & chant healing mantra to them in return for them gifting me their fleeces to spin beautiful Circle of Friendship Bracelets, everything has been falling right into place.


I am having a lovely time at Quiet Space Studio Carding the wool, Drop Spinning and making bracelets. I keep asking myself, can life really be this simple and the answer is ... YES.


Then my Speech Therapist called me up to check how I was doing. She is so lovely. I was really struggling with speech for quite some time and I realise, now that I have a hearing aid, that my hearing loss had a great deal to do with why I kept losing my voice. Doubtless I have been raising my voice since I couldn't hear it in my head.

Anyway, I told her all about the Tinnitus Mentor Pack I am making with a focus on Holistic Arts and how I have become passionate about sheep.

I explained to her how I have decided to keep 3 Llanwenog sheep so that I can love them and chant to them and know that my bracelets have come from a place of total love.


Llanwenog sheep originate in Llanllwni which is just down the road from Quiet Space Studio. They are placid easy going sheep, just perfect for me and my bracelets.



Well, I could not believe it when my Speech Therapist replied that she actually keeps a flock of Llanwenog sheep. What are the chances of that? And what's more, she very kindly invited me to come over to meet her flock.

Even more exciting, she provides fleece for the spinning group at National Wool Museum of Wales, where they have planted a natural dye garden. 



My Speech Therapist has very kindly said that I can buy one of her Llanwenog fleeces so it looks like my bath will be filled with wool again soon. 

Seriously though, what on earth were the chances of my speech therapist ringing to check on me and as part of the call, I end up arranging to visit a flock of Llanwenog Sheep, a natural dye garden at the National Woollen Museum and owning a fleece. 

It is my feeling that there is a plan for us all & if we stop trying to work out what it is, it simply comes.








2 comments:

  1. Definite synchronicity! It's been delightful to see the dots in your circle of friends connect. Thanks for trusting the journey and sharing the process.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.