THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Tuesday 8 August 2017

I AM WATERFORD




I just want to take some time out of my own creative journey to tell you about my dear friend Sean Corcoran over in Waterford, Ireland.

He is currently working on this absolutely amazing project called I AM WATERFORD setting up a group page where people from Waterford, who are living all over the world, can come and celebrate their cultural connections by leaving messages. In a matter of days the page has gone viral with over 8 and Half thousand Waterford people leaving their I AM WATERFORD messages.

I left a message saying that although strictly speaking I am not Waterford, I kind of wished I was because  they were making it seem so wonderful.


I have said it before and I will say it again, Sean Corcoran is nothing short of a creative genius and however brilliant we think he is, he always goes on to show us that he is even more brilliant than we thought. But I know his visions are made possible behind the scenes by the support of his wonderful family, so here's a massive shout out to Miranda and the children too.

If you would like to take a look at the page click HERE

PS: I am not sure who took the photographs but whoever you are, you did a tremendous job.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.