THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Note to Self


Dear Me

Thanks for a great week in New Quay. I got so much done and yet had so much genuine, wholesome, fun. I cannot remember the last time I felt like this. Maybe not since I was a child. I NEVER set my alarm for Early O’Clock so that I can go out for a walk! I have never done that before in my entire life. I have really loved that I have wanted to do it, and the more I have done it, the more I have wanted. I thank my body for enabling me to do it after all this time!  I feel alive! Awakened in all my senses. I love how physical I have been this week. I love how I have talked and consulted with so many people and incorporated them into the story board. I have learnt that I am great company for myself and it’s been life changing to reunite with parts of me that I had completely forgotten about as well as finding new joys. Thank you self for being so strict about owning this creative time and for the realisation that this is something I will structure into my life when I go home.

'No' is NOT a forbidden word!  I have learnt that it is OK to want NOT to do something and to say that. I am not letting anyone down by saying 'No thank you' ... I am letting myself down by saying 'yes' when I mean 'NO!'

 I have enjoyed, every moment of being me this week!

 
I love that I forgot my hair dryer, my straighteners, my make up bag, my watch ... I love that I did not have internet access, that my phone had no reading and I REALLY loved not having a TV. 

Thank you Self, thank you with all my heart and bless you, you’re so hard on yourself, but actually, you’re jolly good fun to be with xxx <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.