THE CONDUIT COMPOSER

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Quiet Space Studio Welcomes Katie's Handmade Store

It's an exciting time at Quiet Space as Crafters & Artists start to move into the Exhibition Boxes in the window ... 




'Hello, I am Katie's Handmade Store.' I make one of a kind cards and gifts. 

I started doing this when I became unwell with Fibromyalgia and I wanted to keep busy, so I made my own business where I can pass on my loved creations with everyone. 




It means the world to me having an Exhibition Box at Quiet Space Studio and makes me very happy. 



I took my husband there today to see my work. 


I always put 100% into what I do and I love it. I hope all my customers and followers on facebook do, too. ' 




You can contact Katie via her facebook page



                





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.